Transcript review service
AC4SA will ensure that your student athletes are on track to meet the NCAA Initial Eligibility Requirements. Additionally, AC4SA can monitor their progress through their high school years.
- The AC4SA Dashboard provides you and your student-athlete access to their NCAA core courses completed, NCAA Core GPA, and alerts you to deficiencies in credits, courses, GPA, and test scores.
- AC4SA will assist with NCAA rule changes, red flag core course selections, and advise on credit recovery plans for NCAA academic eligibility. AC4SA simplifies the process so that you and your student-athlete have a roadmap for not only NCAA eligibility but also college academic matches based on current and future academic progress.
- Additionally, AC4SA can provide academic coaching services that will help students develop skills and create habits that will enable them to thrive at the collegiate level.
Student/Parent create an account and upload academic data into our secure portal.
Student/Parent access their College Tracking page on their dashboard to view:
- NCAA core courses completed and NCAA core GPA
- Alerts to deficiencies in courses, GPA or test scores
- Recommendations for next steps including course selection
AC4SA will update College Tracking page after each semester
Use the buttons below to learn more about the specifics of the Transcript Review Service if you are a Student/Parent, Club, or High School.