ACADEMIC COACHING SERVICES
The academic coach’s role is to review transcripts, track classes for eligibility and prepare students for academic success at the collegiate level. Academic coaches work one-on-one with students to provide individualized support to improve student athlete’s skills in the academic arena.
- Review Transcripts
- Make Recommendations for Initial Eligibility & Higher Education
- Provide One-on-One support
- Work within a secure portal for academic growth
- Develop executive functioning skills
- Identify areas that need improvement and provide resources
- Build Self Awareness and Accountability
- Promote Independence and Confidence
Student and parents complete a free consultation to ensure a “good fit”
Student/Parent upload academic data into our secure portal
AC4SA will meet with students weekly through our secure portal.
AC4SA will send session reports to parents and provide resources to improve executive functioning and academic skills that need further development.
Use the buttons below to learn more about the specifics of our Academic Coaching services if you are a Student/Parent, Club, or High School.