High school’s partner with AC4SA to aid student-athletes in maintaining academic eligibility. AC4SA supports high school counselors and coaches to better navigate NCAA eligibility. We also offer services, Academic Coaching, Presentations, Consultations, and Academic Skill Development Workshops
The AC4SA Dashboard shows students and their counselors their NCAA core courses completed, NCAA Core GPA, and alerts students to deficiencies in credits, courses, GPA, and test scores.
Student-athletes depend on their high school counselors’ and coaches’ knowledge and recommendations during the college search process. AC4SA’s tool will assist counselors and coaches with NCAA rule changes, red flag core course selections, and advise on credit recovery plans for NCAA academic eligibility.
AC4SA secures the athlete’s parent/guardian permission
High schools provide AC4SA with student athlete academic data through our secure portal
High school counselors access their student’s College Tracking page to their dashboard to view:
NCAA core courses completed and NCAA core GPA
Alerts to deficiencies in courses, GPA or test scores
Recommendations for next steps including course selection
AC4SA will update College Tracking page after each semester
AC4SA will ensure that your student athletes are on track to meet the NCAA Initial Eligibility Requirements. Additionally, AC4SA can monitor their progress through their high school years.
- The AC4SA Dashboard provides you and your student-athlete access to their NCAA core courses completed, NCAA Core GPA, and alerts you to deficiencies in credits, courses, GPA, and test scores.
- AC4SA will assist with NCAA rule changes, red flag core course selections, and advise on credit recovery plans for NCAA academic eligibility. AC4SA simplifies the process so that you and your student-athlete have a roadmap for not only NCAA eligibility but also college academic matches based on current and future academic progress.
- Additionally, AC4SA can provide academic coaching services that will help students develop skills and create habits that will enable them to thrive at the collegiate level.
TRANSCRIPT REVIEW SERVICE PACKAGE
- Academic eligibility status
- Reviews & tracks NCAA Core GPA & SAT/ACT scores
- Identifies deficiencies in coursework, GPA, and SAT/ACT scores
- Goal school requirements review & recommendations
- Recommendations for next steps, including course selection
- And more!
Click the button below to schedule your discovery call.
SCHEDULE A TRS PACKAGE DISCOVERY CALL
The academic coach’s role is to review transcripts, track classes for eligibility and prepare students for academic success at the collegiate level. Academic coaches work one-on-one with students to provide individualized support to improve student athlete’s skills in the academic arena.
ACADEMIC COACHING SERVICES (ACS)
- One transcript review
- Recommendations for Initial Eligibility & Higher Education
- Phone/video consultation with the student and parent/guardian
- Academic Coaching (AC) scheduled sessions
- Progress reports on AC sessions
- Session reminders – student & parent/guardian
- Student/parent texts, emails, phone support
Click the button below to schedule your academic coaching consultation.
SIGN-UP FOR A CUSTOM AC4SA AC PACKAGE CONSULTATION
Looking to design your own custom service package for your school? We can help with that too. We’re happy to work with your school and its specific needs to ensure the AC4SA services you receive are the most beneficial and supportive of your student athletes.
CUSTOM SERVICES PACKAGES
Customized AC4SA Package
May include the following:
- Individual student/parent meetings
- Presentation tailored to the audience
- Academic Workshops
Click the button below to schedule your custom services consultation.
SCHEDULE A CUSTOM AC4SA PACKAGE CONSULTATION